Tuesday 13 October 2009

Silverstone 2009

Here's a short video of my recent "Single Seater Experience" at Silverstones Stowe F1 testing circuit. It's definatley the most fun you can have on 4 wheels, I had an absolute blast! I also didn't do too bad at it and challenge you all to come with me next time............. and there will definately be a next time!!

Big thanks go to all those who bought this for my 40th Birthday present!!
Pikey & Lorraine, Flattop & Diane, Jamie & Alice, Pies & Jeanette, Big Kev, Sleepy Mick & Paula, Smurf & Jackie, Barry & Sue, Vic & Glenys, Andy & Alan & The Yorkshire Crew (The Colonel, Jonnie No-Bike, Gil, Jonesy, Mike & Julian).


1 comment:

Peter Tyler said...

Very impressive you looked so fast!!!
I almost thought I was watching a real race.
But don't you think it was a bit unfair putting you in with the under 13's.
Was the Big Boy's class full then!!! Anyway you looked like you had fun.
Congratulations on your win even if it was against a bunch of window lickers